Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Finally, a running partner!

Last night I finally got to run with someone, instead of alone:-) Abdul's thinking about running the marathon with me and so he ran with me last night (after he had already played basketball at the gym in the morning and gone for a long bike ride in the late afternoon--he's ambitious!). It was great to have him to run with because he helped me keep a decent pace and keep me from psyching myself out. We ran three miles outside after dark from his house to the second light pole after Kite Hill North (and back). It was probably my best run so far!

Afterwards we made a huge, healthy salad and our friends, Megan and Neil, came over and visited with us.

Tonight I'm supposed to run four miles...last night I felt energized enough to run four miles, I'm worried tonight I'll feel differently!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home