Monday, January 08, 2007

5-6-5-9

A week of running...five, then six (in the rain), then five in Aliso Woods, then 9 in Aliso Woods. I really enjoyed running on the trails in Aliso Woods. It's nice to be around a bunch of other people who are running, hiking, and biking. I especially like it when other runners wave at me or give me some encouragement. One man even said, "Now that's what I like to see!" A few minutes after he passed me I started to wonder exactly what he likes to see...me running or something else. After carefully checking to make sure that my pants were still on and my shirt wasn't pulled over head, I decided that he must just like to see other people out on the trail sweating, heaving, snotting, and looking like they're going to pass out. Go figure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home