Tuesday, January 02, 2007

How well can you spell?

Ug...does Fergie's love for spelling (and misspelling) drive anyone else nuts? I admit, I actually kind of started to like her song, Fergalicious, but now her new single, Glamorous, is just too much. Okay, we get it, you like to spell. And sometimes, you can actually spell. But dang girl, sing it, don't spell it!

Okay, on to running. Long overdue update. Hmm...last I left off I was ditching my running to do better things. I did run 6 miles on the 22nd...and then 9 on the 23rd. I really appreciated one of my neighbors congratulating me at the end of both runs. That's what I need! And then I went to Ohio and New York over the holidays and only ran once--a 6 mile run on the 27th. I did do some hiking and skiing though, so that's gotta count for something. I hit the road in my muddy (from hiking) running shoes again tonight though. Time to get back on track.

Here's a picture of my Dad, brother, sister, and me hiking in New York:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home