Friday, March 09, 2007

Countdown to DST!

Only two more days until Daylight Savings Time (DST) begins! I have been anxiously waiting for this day for so long. I'm way more excited about this day than my birthday. No more running in the dark!!!! Unfortunately, to celebrate, I'm probably going to get up early and run in the dark. Sigh...I just can't catch a break.

On Wednesday night I ran 6.5 miles around Aliso Viejo and Laguna Hills. Last night I ran from my house down to the gym off La Paz and then I met Sabina there and I finished my run on the treadmill (8 miles total). Good runs. Right now my biggest problem is figuring out how to get the iPod earphones to stay in my ears--they drive me nuts slipping out every 15 seconds!

Tomorrow I need to run 5 miles and then I'm going to really, finally, try and break the 14 mile barrier on Sunday. In order to do that, though, I need to get up early and start running before it gets too warm out (it's supposed to be in the mid-80s here on Sunday). After that long run I will be rewarded with an entire beautiful day ahead of me. We have plans to go to San Onofre beach and relax with our friends Jeff and Tanya.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home