Wednesday, February 14, 2007

I Heart Running

My feet are still not recovered from my 12 mile run on Sunday. I used to have nice feet...now they look like a dog used them as a chew toy for an afternoon. They may still look rough, but they don't hurt anymore, so I got back on them this morning. I was supposed to run 6 miles last night, but that's just too much to do when I get home from work and teaching at 10pm. I was going to go to the gym and run 4 miles last night, but I went to bed instead and got up at 6am today and went to the gym and put in the 4 miles. I gotta admit--it was nice to go work out in the morning. From my treadmill, I could see the sunrise over the local mountains.

Today is Valentine's Day, of course, and in honor of love and hearts and roses and all that crap, I'm taking the night off from running and having dinner with Abdul and some of our friends. Tomorrow I'll run 8 miles and be back on track.

Oh...I gotta thank Sabina for adding a link on her blog to my blog--thanks! You can check out her very funny and long-running blog, Random Thoughts and Gripes, here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home