Friday, March 16, 2007

Runnin' with the Girls

I had a couple (well, two) good runs this week. On Monday night I ran 6-7 miles outside after work (in the daylight!!). I ran from my house down to Laguna Niguel Regional Park, around the lake, and then home. Tuesday I had to teach, so I couldn't run. And Wednesday I had every intention of running, but I got bogged down at work and ended up being at the office until 8pm. Last night I ran a total of 7 miles. I ran down to Laguna Niguel Regional Park again and this time I met Megan and Nicole there. The three of us ran around the lake and then they drove home and I ran home. I was soooo nice to have running partners and the 3 miles around the like felt like 1/2 mile when I ran it with the girls. We definitely want to keep this up because I think we all enjoyed it and it made our workout fly by.

On the agenda for this weekend: Run 5 miles Saturday morning (possibly with Megan) and run a LONG run on Sunday evening. I'm not even gonna say right now how long my long run is going to be, but it's gonna be long and it's also probably going to be painful. But...the marathon is getting closer and closer and my mileage hasn't been increasing and that has to change.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home