Thursday, July 05, 2007

P.S.

On July 3, exactly one month, 30+ miles, two pedicures, and at least one life altering experience after completing the marathon, my toenail that didn't get any roast beef, died and fell off completely. I had stopped thinking that it was going to fall off and I thought I was 100% healed after the big run, but it fell off without my consultation. It looks a bit strange not to have a toenail, but I think that with some extra care and a roast beef sandwich or two, it will grow back in just fine.

1 Comments:

At 9:09 AM, Blogger No one said...

Hey, stumbled over your page by accident but was intrigued. I have been trying to get a bunch of 30+ year-old dads together to form a men's (no contact) soccer team but I realized I needed to get in better shape first. So I've been walking and trying to work up to a run. A marathon is not out of the question but I know I'm months away. (That's what sitting on your ass will do to you!)

I applaud your achievement and look forward to your next one. I like your blog, you're a good writer and it's nice to read something legible and coherent for a change.

thanks again.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home