Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Runnin' with My Sis

The title of my post is a little wrong, since Anna didn't actually run with me yesterday, but she did bike beside me while I ran. I ran 7, yes, 7 miles yesterday, without stopping to take a nap under the trees in the park or anything! I ran from my house down Alicia to Niguel and back--whew! That's the longest distance I've run since I started training.

I'm supposed to run 5 miles today, but that's not going to happen and I probably won't get a chance to make it up, so we're all just going to have to forget about it. I have to work today and then right after work Anna is picking me up and we're driving up to Mammoth. I might miss a few of my runs over the next few days, but I'll try to run at least once in Mammoth and Anna and I plan to do some hiking and snowboarding (let's hope there's no broken tailbones this year!). So, I'll still be working out in some fashion.

Happy Thanksgiving All!!

1 Comments:

At 10:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are CRAZY! I can't wait till you do your first "practice run" of the 26 miles...or is that a no-no? Have fun in Mammoth :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home