Thursday, November 09, 2006

Slacker!

Well, we all knew it was going to happen soon. Last night, I fell off the running wagon straight into my bed at 10pm. I had every intention of running, but in the end I wimped out. Abdul and I went to dinner at our friends' house and ate the most amazing homemade (on the grill!) pizza and afterwards crawling into a warm bed sounded a lot better than running in the night cold. I'll make it up to you, though, I promise! I'll run on Friday...really, I will. I'm down 4 miles now...

Tonight I'm supposed to run three miles and even though Thursdays are my long days since I have to teach, Abdul and I already have plans to run after I get home, so it's gonna happen tonight!!

1 Comments:

At 11:27 AM, Blogger Bullock said...

Glad to hear you liked the pizza! It's good you didn't go running, makes the rest of us feel less guilty.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home